The Foodscaper Summit was a big success - and you can still participate!
Learn from the leaders in the ecological edible landscaping industry.
Who this is for
Full Summit Library Bundle
Level up your skills with classes from 18 of the leaders in the foodscaping movement.
- 19 recorded sessions from leading edible landscaping pros
- Skills for designing, planning and building installations
- Valuable time-saving knowledge for building a successful, profitable foodscaping business
- An abundance of site designs, case studies and practical examples to learn from
- How to use Google Earth to quickly gather site date for design projects and Google Slides to create quality designs for clients
- Knowledge on how to select the best edible landscaping plants for your clients
- How to design a landscape that will be aesthetically beautiful, grow food, sequester carbon + restore our water cycle
- Learn business skills for creating profitable, streamlined and "lean" systems within your foodscaping business
Site Design Bundle
Learn to create quality, client-ready site designs
The Site Design Bundle includes the following classes:
- Using Google Earth to Quickly Gather Site Data for Design Projects, Bill Wilson, Midwest Permaculture
- Garden Design 101: From site assessment to installation, Melissa Wilsford, Rustic Hills Garden Co.
- New Site Development, Keith Shalijan, Bountiful Backyards
- How to Create Edible Landscape Designs That Look and Feel Like Ornamental Gardens, Rachel Belida, Daily Harvest Designs
- Using Google Slides or PowerPoint to Create Professional Looking Site Designs for Clients, Bill Wilson and Megan Christian, Midwest Permaculture
- Recording of live panel: Hardscapes, tools and construction
Regenerative Landscaping Bundle
Learn to create edible landscapes that promote ecological health
This bundle includes the following classes:
Backyard Small Lot Permaculture, Hatchet & Seed
3 Pillars of a Regenerative Landscape, Brandy Hall, Shades of Green Permaculture
Cultivating Long Term Relationships with the Land and our Neighbors for a More Sustainable Future, Roxy Drew, Shades of Green Permaculture
Designing Medicinal Herb Meadows, Lindsey Mann, Sustenance Design
Designing a Rural Food Forest and Homestead, Michael Judd, Ecologica Design
Edible Landscaping Plants Bundle
Learn how to select the optimal foodscaping plants for your region and your client’s goalsThis bundle includes the following classes:
- An Overview of Edible Perennials for the Foodscape, Dave Scandurra, Edible Landscapes of Cape Cod
- Foodscaping Plant Selection for Zones 5-7, Matt Lebon, Custom Foodscaping
- Growing Mushrooms In Your Foodscape, Megan Christian, Midwest Permaculture
- Recorded live Panel: Edible Landscapes
- Snackyard Revolution in the Southeast, Sarah Jackson and Daniel Mobley, Thyme to Party
Creating a Successful Foodscaping Business BundleLearn from the mistakes and breakthroughs of these foodscaper entrepreneurs.
- The Life Cycle of a Foodscaping Client, Matt Lebon, Custom FoodscapingSave Time: Investigate, Eliminate, Automate, Delegate, Nathan Ballentine, Overalls
- Providing Vegetable Garden Maintenance and Education Services, Ian Wilson, Portland Edible Gardens
- Highlight Projects from Nashville Foodscapes, Jeremy Lekich