You can build a successful foodscaping business... but you don't have to figure it all out on your own!
The Foodscaper is excited to offer professional business coaching services for entrepreneurs who already have young foodscaping businesses and are seeking support overcoming challenges and growing their business.
Schedule a session with a coach who specializes in your area of interest or one located close to your hardiness zone.
Learn from the pros
Our coaches can support clients through some of the following challenges:
- Setting up better internal systems for better communication, efficiency
- Region-specific questions pertaining to site designs, edible landscaping plants, water management issues, regenerative practices, etc.
- Streamlining the life cycle of a client to offer outstanding service from start to finish
- Mentorship with hiring practices, staff management and HR issues
- Achieving life-work balance as an entrepreneur
Co-founder, Nashville Foodscapes
- Sales and Client On-boarding
- Business Development (Growth Strategies, Organizational Leadership, Team Management, Communication systems)
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Knowledge of remarkable edible and medicinal plants for zones 5-7