Want to learn how to construct raised beds? Manage your water flow more efficiently? Create an edible landscaping on your site?
Join us for Foodscaping Your Yard Day: A One Day Intensive!
Learn from the experts at Custom Foodscaping in this series of show-and-tell classes.
You can expect to:
Watch and learn from our tried-and-true methods for installing a IBC tank rainwater harvesting system
Learn to construct raised beds
Tour and learn about the making of a seven year-old urban food forest
- Get all your questions answered from the CF crew
- Connect with other curious learners and make friends
- Leave with new tools and inspirations for elevating your own residential foodscape!
Saturday, September 16.
Various locations in South City, St. Louis.
This intensive costs $150.REGISTER
South City private residence
Learn as Gabriel walks you through a rainwater harvesting technique using IBC tanks. No experience necessary - this will be a simplified, step-by-step process.
Tour a rainwater garden at a CF client's residence.
RAISED BED CONSTRUCTION DEMONSTRATION
10:30am - 2:30 pm
Private residence in Fox Park
Watch, learn and ask questions as we show you how to build a beautiful raised bed.
Site tour of an inspirational four-lot permaculture residential edible landscape
Lunch - bring your own!
FOOD FOREST TOUR
Tour of edible landscape at Matt Lebon and Deidre Kelly’s food forest
Tour of The Royale’s edible landscape.
Happy hour at The Royale to follow, 5-7pm!
Are you eager to learn more about edible landscaping?
Our sister company, The Foodscaper, hosted a two-day educational summit in January 2022. The Foodscaper Summit is geared toward foodscaping professionals, but most of the content is just as relevant to foodscaping amateurs and pairs nicely with the intensive classes.
Participants of the “Foodscape Your Yard” intensive will have access to all the recorded content from The Foodscaper Summit at a discounted price of $75.
Look for a discount code via email when you register for the intensive.
A few notes:
- This intensive will require a car or carpooling with another registered participant as we will be traveling to several locations throughout South City, St. Louis.
- Please bring your own lunch for a picnic, as well as water and anything you need to stay cool and comfortable.
- Once the intensive is over, you can still receive support from our staff by asking questions on our free Foodscape Your Yard Slack channel