Learn to create foodscapes that benefit the environment and create climate solutions.
What you'll get:
- 7 recorded classes
- A look at how Hatchet & Seed transformed their 1/10th of an acre rented city lot into an urban edible oasis
- Lessons on how we impact climate change through our landscaping choices, and why the solutions are simpler than you may think with Brandy Hall of Shades of Green Permaculture
- How to design a landscape that will be aesthetically beautiful, grow food, sequester carbon + restore our water cycle with Roxy Drew of Shades of Green Permaculture
- Learn from landscape architect Lindsey Mann which herbs support a healthy, ecologically diverse meadow.
- See how Michael Judd designs food forest that are sustainable, resilient, build healthy soil, sequester carbon, store rainwater, and provide habitat for wildlife--all while producing a cornucopia of food for you and your family!
Once purchased, you'll have access to these courses until January 20, 2024.