The Foodscaper Summit registration is open! Register here.
Learn from pro edible landscapers at The Foodscaper Summit on January 18th & 19th. We've got an incredible two days of community, learning, inspiration, and networking with foodscaping leaders planned for you!
- How to Sell Garden Consulting (without being salesy) with Nicole Burke of Gardenary
- Edible Eco-system Landscaping: Design Theory and Project Examples with Zach Loeks
- Case Studies in Permaculture with Brandy Hall
- High Yield Vegetable Gardening with Christiana Paoletti
- Business Skills for Foodscapers with Jeremy Lekich
- Growing in Guilds: Success Stories in Business Development with Joshua Clae Wagler
- Perennial Foodscape Case Studies with Matt Lebon
- Providing Vegetable Garden Maintenance and Education Services with Ian Wilson
- Perennial All Stars for the Resilient Foodscape with Nate Kleinman
- Unsual Edibles with Laura Sweany
- Foodscaping with Self-Watering Gardens with Wesley Hooper
- Profitable Drainage Solutions for Your Foodscape with Mike McCord
And so much more! Learn more & sign up here!
Hear what Katie Carey of Columbus Foodscapes has to say about her experience at The Foodscaping Summit:
The Foodscaper Summit is proudly presented by Peaceful Heritage Nursery, Stark Bros Nursery, Roots Down, and Custom Foodscaping.